Here's an overview to SL Projects!
Restrictions (Covid-19 period)
(1) Activities are to be held in fixed groups of no more than 8.
Organising Team Members have to take attendance each time an activity is held for contact tracing purposes. A fixed seating plan for each session should also be recorded.
(2) Venues should be booked exclusively for the activity conducted. No sharing of venues with other concurrent activities should be allowed.
(3) It is COMPULSORY for all SL Projects to complete and email their RAMS form to Mrs Tay-Chen Sue Ann before any activity (online and physical) can be carried out.
(4) All Organising Team Members and volunteers are also required to fill up and submit consent forms before commencing on their project.
(5) Each session is to be kept to a maximum of 1.5 hours. Safe Management Measures (SMM) are to be followed at all times [Wearing of masks throughout session, at least 1m between participants and 3m between different groups]
(7) Sale of merchandise & fundraising activities are highly discouraged in the school campus or at external venues.
Failure to comply with the above criteria listed or students who fail to adhere to the precautionary measures will not be recognised for their service hours or have their activities curtailed.
Hello HC! Are you looking to start your own Service Learning Project, but unsure of how to do it? Well, you've come to the right place! This SL Guidebook will be your guide to kickstarting your very own project to serve the community. All the best!
TEMPLATES & FORMS
Find some templates and forms that may help you with your SL journey here!