ABOUT HC CIP COUNCIL
We are a group of ten individuals deeply passionate about serving the community. We bring about monthly events and activities to widen your view of the community in Singapore. Click on the button below to find out more about us!
(1) With effect from 27 April 2020, you need not submit the hardcopy of the endorsement letter. However you are required to keep the original letter (if you are issued the hardcopy) as the VIA unit may need to make reference to it, if necessary.
(2) To inform the VIA unit of your completed SL project or CIP, click this link:
Restrictions (Phase 3: Covid-19 period)
(1) Activities are to be held in fixed groups of no more than 8.
Organising Team Members have to take attendance each time an activity is held for contact tracing purposes. A fixed seating plan for each session should also be recorded.
(2) Venues should be booked exclusively for the activity conducted. No sharing of venues with other concurrent activities should be allowed.
(3) It is COMPULSORY for all SL Projects to complete and email their RAMS form to Mrs Tay-Chen Sue Ann of the VIA unit before any activity (online and physical) can be carried out.
(4) All Organising Team Members and volunteers are also required to fill up and submit consent forms before commencing on their project.
(5) Each session is to be kept to a maximum of 1.5 hours. Safe Management Measures (SMM) are to be followed at all times [Wearing of masks throughout session, at least 1m between participants and 3m between different groups]
(6) Sale of merchandise & fundraising activities are highly discouraged in the school campus or at external venues.
Failure to comply with the above criteria listed or students who fail to adhere to the precautionary measures will not be recognised for their service hours or have their activities curtailed.
COVID-19 Outbreak VIA Updates
Visit our Instagram page to view most recent updates
CIP Councillors attached to VIA teachers to help mentor SLs
Compulsory for all group leaders to attend in order to kickstart SL